Aug 28, 2009

To Go FoR a TrY oR nOT?

as a result of all da boring days we'v spent for almost 2months now, my friends r talkin boud gettink a new job elsewher..sumwher we can actualy learn sumtink n put our brain to use..

i like wher i am now..i mean my office, no-pressure working enviromnt, no rushes n clammy hands for meetings, no stomach-knotting presentations..its difrent frm my previous job, wic is wat i alwiz wanted

but also, i am learnink not much frm ther, n da boredom is killing me..my mama said to try gov. i want to, but im afraid il get posted sumwher far like my fren, Shikin..i want to b close to my husband n femly at all time..yikess

1 comment:

dzurij said...

Promise will work it out for you and always be there for you forever & ever :) don worry dear :))

Ain't dEy cuTe??

~ me ~

~ me ~
sumwher in sum gas station