Aug 28, 2009

StaGnaNT mOdE AnD PuaSa

office has been dead borink lately..ther is no work at all
all i did was sit in front of da pc doink nothink da whole day

i read in RD dat if we sit without using our brain for a long period of time, da brain wil slowly deteriorate..im afraid of dat, so i picked up reading
in dis past 2weeks iv finished readink 3 novels
ironic rite? its not evn my favret pastime-thing to do

ramadhan is ere again
dis time araun i cant help tinkin of my femly
how i missed them teribbly
n how i realize wat my femly is to me
dey'r my life, i wonder how dey'r doing wifoud me hoggink all da food over ther

n eachtime ramadhan id alwiz felt a lil guilty to a couple of ppl
who iv hurt unintentionally durink ramadhan many years ago
dey'l nvr read dis but if dey do, i knw dey must knw dat its dem
sorry..ther must b somethink evn better in store for you
its jez a matter of time
it is all written to go dis way..for wat i knw, u both deserve da v best
bcoz ur da nicest of ppl, really
ther i got it off my chest heh

selamat menyambut ramadhan to all, and soon raya! ;)

No comments:

Ain't dEy cuTe??

~ me ~

~ me ~
sumwher in sum gas station