Jul 22, 2008

MoVinK aWaY To jB

im movink away to jb in 2 weeks time n i hv 2 words for it : sadness n excitement

sadness bcoz il b leavink my mama bck ere in kl. il mis her knowink dat shes olwiz ther to laugh, cry or jez to ngadu2 ayam..n she takes care of my mamam n minum..my baju..my room..evritink..but wat im realy worried boud is leavink her ere in kl alone. i knw shes stronk n wil cope but its stil sad bcoz we'r realy2 close n i can manje2 how much i want wif her :( she realy is da besh mom in da world..its otey i gez. i pwomis to come home evry 2 weeks..i need to..

n oso im sad coz i hafta leave ol da fwens iv made ere in kl..n my old fwens too..imuts n kicikz..cikin, min, yatie, mariati n mastot ekceli..n my opis/gosips/eatink fwens kak putri n kak tasha. n da facilities genk @ ti. yuvenes n andy n otherz..dis is startink to sound like a tribute

*sigh*


excitemen coz il b livink in johor now..wic is wat iv owiz wanted to do..da city dat i love so much, n feel at home in. its quieter den kl..wic is sumtink iv owiz favor.

n oso excitement coz il b livink in my own haus. or room for dat matter.

n il b nearer to zori my fiance..feels weird to say it but nice :) its ol movink bit fast but as iv owiz hear in tv n ol...it ol has gotta start sumwher.shrugs..n i gez da time is now.


dats da only excitement i can tink of now. rite now my heart is kinda heavy to leave for jb.hurm

No comments:

Ain't dEy cuTe??

~ me ~

~ me ~
sumwher in sum gas station