Sep 1, 2008

StiCK To iT N LoVE iT

wel..its ben 1month oready since my big muv to johor..n we'r ol tryink to adapt..my femly n me..

i mis dem a whole bunch..especialy mama n adik. heh..thers realy nothink in da world like spendink time watchink tv wif dem both ;) da laughters cud brink da roof down..

my daily routine in jb wil b like, wakin up @ 6.50am n get ready to leave for work by 7.45..no later or b caught dead in da jam..n arrive office late n get ol da stares frm da ppl ther..heh. n oso if im late il b addressed wif da same warnink by da receptionis..miss kim-kim

"u late 3 times ur pay wil b cut down to only half a month aa..u knw or not?"

dis ayat wil b repeated by her evn tho im oready late mor den 5 times..ges she din rmember kot..

n afta work @6 itl b bathink n puttink on my jeans n tshirts n wait for zori to finish work to go eat diner..den go home n sleep n da day wil repeat itself again tmoro..n den evry wiken il go home to kl to b wif my femly..bit tirink but it was ol worth it

wel..to tel da truth..i havent realy adapted to dis whole new life
i mis my fwens in kl n old ofis
n i mis waitink for saturdays to go wait for zori to come down n jalan2 @ da curve
i realy mis it

but hey ges time moves on rite? evritink wil change sumday or later..n sumone told me once dat wen uv made a decision..uv gotta stick to it n love it

stick to it n love it
yea rite..i actualy read books now to pass ol of my sudenly excessive 'me-time'
read books..get it?
i do hope it gets betta by da days..soon

3 comments:

Erna said...

uiks..bila resign..tak dengar apa2 pun tetiba dah kat jb?

inda said...

itula..cepatkan..main semuniyk2 jer resign ;) stress lew..hiks

Kieng Meng said...

hey awakk..dah resign rupanya..best wishes for you,,nak dok dekat ngn cek abang la tuw..wihuuu sonot

Ain't dEy cuTe??

~ me ~

~ me ~
sumwher in sum gas station