Mar 8, 2008

icE brEakinG For dA 10th tiMe

pekaboo ;)
iv finished decoratink my blog..so now its launchink time.hee

ere's da place wher im gonna rite ol my sayinks frm now on. heh .iv a frenster blog wic is newly done too wif few blogs init..but its not so decorable (is ther evn such word:p) so iv decided to open up a new 1 ere. cant biliv da time spent over my wekends to do up dis blog *shakes head*. dahla curik connection neighbor sebla..cheapo:p but it prevents me frm goink shopink n trashin my gaji so read on n hvfun otey? :)

hugs n cookies
inda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long live Inda Bucuk!~ b i love ur writing, dont waste it...abg will support ur bloG:) Cheers!

MishNora said...

maz cyg...yeye ur brand new blog!!!..congratz...rajin2 k tulis2 ...i nk bace puash2...ngeh2.

Ain't dEy cuTe??

~ me ~

~ me ~
sumwher in sum gas station