Jun 8, 2008

OiL pRiCe HiKE..iT'S kiLLinG ME!

sumwher mid dis week mesia was jolted by da oil price again
ppl screamed @ da gov but i dun realy see y..
i mean..isnt it sumtink global dat later we like it or not hv to accept..bukan?


not to say i agree (rm120 full for a gen2..who wud? *shakes head*)
120 x 4 times a month = craziness


wel..dat day (price hike day) i left my ofis in ampank @ 7.00pm
n i got stuck in jam @ evry single petrol station
n da sight is if not irritatink..its amusink..heh
@ my haus jalan gasink..ol petrol station put up barrier n shut off its lights
wif cars still linink up to it
hehe..its funny..malaysians do get excited wif small excitements ;)
i arrived pj @ 10.00pm, nuts isn't it?


well
wif my beloved gen2 out to benkel coz of esiden
den da oil price rise
n my fwens @ a twip to singapore-jb minus me
plus luvlife issues n losink my mp3..
dis past 2 weeks hasnt exactly been easy on me..yikesh

i hafta learn taking da lrt

2 comments:

MishNora said...

opps!..man...sentap plak bacer statement trip to spore tu...sori la aku tak bgtau ko..trip tu tetiba terjadik.i tot ader yg dah inform u dah..hehehehe...but i still love u..i promise after dis what happen in my life i kasi tau u k..directly..

inda said...

yeah korangs betta..aku da mule benci kije aku dah kerna susah cuti utk bergumbira wif kowang..bweps;p eheks

lagipon aku beria nk majox nk itot kowang zuri datank sat lepas..giler kalo diye datank aku bjalans plak..meminta perank namenyer:p

Ain't dEy cuTe??

~ me ~

~ me ~
sumwher in sum gas station