Jan 1, 2010

weLcominK 2010!

its been a slow start for da new year n kinda lonely for me..
as for my hubby beink busy wif his plant handover,
n my mama n daddy beink far away in pj,
my sis in uk..
my frens all back home in melawati n kl..

imagine welcoming new year in front of da tv,
watching tv3 n waitink for fireworks,
i wish my husband did not hv to work dat nite..sigh

but i ges all dis made me more excited for my baby's arrival mid next year (oops, dis year) and scared too, freaking scared but excited nevertheless :)

i wonder how it'l b wen da lil bumblebee arrives later on. even as for now, im feeling as if im struggling for breath to wait for the wikens to settle my stuffs, such as cleaning da house, sort my clothes n my hubby's, do da laundry, shop for groceries. I imagined it will b totally different once the baby arrives, it must b totally focused on her. or him, dat is..hehe

we'r going for da 3d scan later next week, to see whether its a him ir her :)
and i'm excited, and impatient outta my skin for dat..
evryone around me is hoping for a boy, i dunno y:p
but i dun mind if its a boy or a girl
as long as da baby's healthy :)

No comments:

Ain't dEy cuTe??

~ me ~

~ me ~
sumwher in sum gas station