Jan 18, 2009

HaTi yG MeManK seDiaKaLa JaHaT

its ben 2 weeks since my pose mcD begun
n evn tho im kinda misink its bubor ayam n my fav aiskwim
im nt gona queue up ther to buy it
not wen evriday i go to work, il open my emails n c dat my inbox r full of dead kids
n ppl wif torn body parts
so stupid

n wat owiz goes thru my mind is dat
how can da makciks n pakciks in US see dis, n not say netink
dun lie n say u din see da pix pakciks n makciks
coz sumhow u must hv thru emails n internets
n it din touch ur hearts

tungu la nant kalo jd kt anak2 dorank
den i ges they'l knw

3 comments:

Nurul Huda said...

dude!! i just saw ur comment! waduh so long agooooooo! didn't realize u commented huhu.. ni pun nasib saje2 bace old entry blk..will add ur blog to my links!

inda said...

DuDette!
my huddy kechik chumel..heh..yea add me up k? its ben ages since i saw u..il add ur link to mine ;-)
mis u n our laughters lah..kicikZ

Anonymous said...

uiks sis..boikot la neh?

Ain't dEy cuTe??

~ me ~

~ me ~
sumwher in sum gas station